This was my first foray into creating a multi-language, multi-channel, multi-brand experience. A definite challenge in consistency and content creation.
The Story - Kris
Kris joined eDreams in 2018 to be a first point of contact for a multi-brand and multi-channel travel agency.
Kris has now gone on to answer over half a million customers, chatting over Facebook, multiple websites and within apps.
Kris also works closely in complimenting and aiding existing customer service agents with effective hand-offs where needed, helping save valuable agent time.
Kris recently made the transition to the native app world.
- Overwhelmed customer service
- Needed a better self-service experience
- Outdated help centre pages
- Required a consistent multi-channel and multi-lingual experience
- Reviewed and adapted existing help centre articles for a conversational interface
- Developed customisations by brand and channel
- Mapped out common flows for self-service tasks (resending booking confirmation, checking reservation status, adding products)
- Created and trained new intents from existing customer service transcripts
- Reviewed and iterated from pro-active customer feedback forms
- Kris installed on 4 brands and multiple Facebook pages
- Multi-lingual: 5 languages
- Multi-channel: Facebook Messenger, Web Messenger, App plugin
- Over 600,000 users served in 2019
- Average 50% self-service rate in 2019
- Designed and wrote English conversational scripts and flows
- Trained and localised the NLU
- Established chatbot content management workflows with client
- Established and maintained our user testing processes
- Managed a team of AI trainers and translators
- Design and mockup of upcoming features
Platforms: Facebook, Zendesk Sunshine Messenger (Web & App)
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian